Posted by : Jehan Thursday, October 31, 2013

Referring to Alexa.com, here are the list of top 20 Web Designer in Malaysia.
as at 1/11/2013


 Web Designer Site Value Alexa Ranking
1. mir.com.my mir.com.my valuemir.com.my Alexa/PageRank
2. zettalab.com.my zettalab.com.my valuezettalab.com.my Alexa/PageRank
3. netallianz.com netallianz.com valuenetallianz.com Alexa/PageRank
4. keepdesign.com.my keepdesign.com.my valuekeepdesign.com.my Alexa/PageRank
5. netbuilder.com.my netbuilder.com.my valuenetbuilder.com.my Alexa/PageRank
6. uno.com.my uno.com.my valueuno.com.my Alexa/PageRank
7. webz.com.my webz.com.my valuewebz.com.my Alexa/PageRank
8. surf7.net surf7.net valuesurf7.net Alexa/PageRank
9. ericanfly.com ericanfly.com valueericanfly.com Alexa/PageRank
10. lexio-solution.com lexio-solution.com valuelexio-solution.com Alexa/PageRank
11. optima.com.my optima.com.my valueoptima.com.my Alexa/PageRank
12. orangesoft.com.my orangesoft.com.my valueorangesoft.com.my Alexa/PageRank
13. lamankreatif.net lamankreatif.net value lamankreatif.net Alexa/PageRank
14. eliteweb.com.my eliteweb.com.my valueeliteweb.com.my Alexa/PageRank
15. justsimpledesign.com justsimpledesign.com valuejustsimpledesign.com Alexa/PageRank
16. sweetmag.my sweetmag.my valuesweetmag.my Alexa/PageRank
17. justsimple.com justsimple.com valuejustsimple.com Alexa/PageRank
18. balootisme.com 1,095,186
19. maxcomsoft.com 1,103,971
20. tommyng.com tommyng.com valuetommyng.com Alexa/PageRank

{ 9 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. 360 Interactive bridges modern website designs and web services with a reasonable entry cost for businesses. Whether you are a start-up, mid range or a giant corporation, you can engage us from anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With more than 10 years in business, we’re one of the most experienced web design and marketing agency based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In 360, We love to develop clean, unique and result-driven web sites and web applications. We work for a variety of clients, from small and medium enterprises to multinational organizations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top rated Web Design company in KL Malaysia since 2006 | Professional Website Designer | Creative Web Design Studio. CALL:(+603) 4131 2319

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every new startup or business owner require a website to run their business as a website can be use to communicate your clients through the web and to serve the services we are providing. So if you looking the smart Freelance Web Designer team in Malaysia who can understand your terms and can design a beautiful website at very effective cost, come to us.
    http://kangxiang.info/webmarketing/hiring-freelance-website-designer/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Information thank you for Sharing useful information.
    Web Development company Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read your full post and I want to say that this is a very nice blog with beautiful images thank you to share this. Cyberpunk Yellow Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    Tommy Egan Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read blogs on a similar topic, but I never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and I’ll be your constant reader. 49ers varsity jacket

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad to be here and read your very interesting article, it was very informative and helpful information for me. keep it up. Hells Angels Vest

    ReplyDelete

Sekapur Sirih

Popular Post

- Copyright © Laman Kreatif -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -